Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Brooke...do not read this!

I didn't want to do it, but the little guy left me no choice. I tried sweeping him up. I tried catching him in a container, but in the end my roommate met his demise. So little Mediterranean Gecko RIP. I love seeing them outside and I appreciate their role in the ecosystem, but I DO NOT...let me repeat...DO NOT like them in my house.
I'm mostly sorry to my cousin Brooke who asked me not to kill the little guy. I really tried Brooke...sorry!

I have a picture, but I can't get it to upload.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay brave Gecko Hunter!

Brooke said...

Poor little guy. I hope his family didn't see that and come back with a vengeance!! THEN you'll be sorry!!
I guess you are pretty brave, I never could have squashed something that big.
:)