Saturday, September 27, 2008

Should I be concerned?

As you all know we've taken away Bowen's passie. It has been a rough road, and Bowen has found about three lost/missing passies in the process. I thought if I brought a radio into his room and let him listen to some music at night, it would occupy his mind and he wouldn't cry. So, I pulled out the old classical music for baby's night time edition, and of course it didn't' work. He would still cry and cry. So, I just stop putting it on. Then last night after 30 minutes of crying I thought, I'd try the music again. Unbeknownst to me, the girls put Hannah Montana in his CD player, so when I went to turn it on, "Best of Both Worlds" came rocking out! And Bowen said, "Montana"! and laid right down. I told him if he cried I would turn it off. He said, "O-K" and it was just short of a Christmas miracle...he laid down and didn't cry another tear! This morning when I went to go and get him, he pointed to the radio and said, "Montana pees!" So, as I type Bowen is getting jiggy to Hannah Montana. Oh dear, should I be concerned? (Dad, don't worry, the radio volume was very low in this photo!)

3 comments:

Em said...

He's getting so big. It's not like Hannah Montana is "Kill you mother have sex with the mail man music" (to quote our father). I guess he could have been listening to something way worse. If you are really worried...you can always try replacing it with primary tunes.

britni said...

That is hilarious! I think he's fine! If it is still a problem in a few years, then worry about it. He just likes good music. I agree with Em he is getting TOO big...make him stop!

Brooke said...

Ha. that is funny. What ever keeps them happy, right!! He does look big. What a handsome little guy.