Friday, May 30, 2008

You know you have a problem when...

You DREAM of CUPCAKES!



Yes...last night I dreamed of cupcakes. It is a sickness, one in which I can't help. I know it stems from my love of the things...but I think what brought it on was a cupcake Birthday card from Ros, a book about cupcakes from the parents, and a box of delicious cupcakes from Joel/Brit and fam. Don't get me wrong...my dream was delightful, but breaking open the cupcakes I got from Joel/Brit for breakfast probably wasn't the best idea. Oh well...they sure tasted good! Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Kristan said...

Love it! I knew the diet I was on in high school was out of control when I started dreaming about ice cream :)

Brooke said...

So I guess I can comment??? I hope you had a great day Emily! We sure love you over here in Utah!
Hey, I want some of those!!

rocketmom said...

I am so glad that you loved the cupcakes. I love when I have dreams like that. I think about the dream all day!