Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bowen...Hockey Table Boy!

So, I wanted to post a few pics of Bowen. We ALL got haircuts a few weeks ago when we went to visit Stevie's parents! I wanted something new for Bowen...I thought longer up top and short around the sides...that way I can part it or spike it or partially spike it, or mohawk it. My mother in law did a great job (as usual!). Here are some pics of Bowen playing air hockey after dinner the other night! He loves to play, but mostly he like to score goals...ON HIMSELF! We've tried to teach him, but I think he just likes the sound of the puck...going in his own goal, as well as the enjoyment of retrieving it from the puck return below! Oh simple pleasures!

1 comment:

rocketmom said...

Make your kids stop growing up so fast Ros! They look so big lately. I love Bowen' hair cut! He and Jack can be twiners with their cuts. Can't WAIT to see them!