Monday, May 26, 2008

Brings a SMILE to my face


One of the things that does my heart good is to see the big "white Y" on the side of the mountain in Provo, Utah. I don't know what it is about that place, but really when I drive into the valley and see Y Mountain...I get a little giddy. I know that sounds lame, but I guess I bleed Blue and that "Y" speaks to me! If you haven't been there, it's hard to really understand.

The other thing that brings a smile to my face when in Provo is to hear the Bell Tower at BYU when it chimes every hour on the hour. It plays, "Come, Come Ye Saints." It is just such a happy time. I stopped by the BYU campus...which is magical in and of itself. While on campus, I just had to stop and take a picture of Y Mountain and the Bell Tower...it brings the question - Can you ever have too many pictures of Y Mountain and the Bell Tower? Answer - Nope! It was also very interesting to drive by the dorms that I lived in. Guess what...Gates Hall is being renovated.

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Em, I get the same feelings when I go to Clemson! I can totally relate!