Friday, May 02, 2008

Monterey, CA


One of my favorite places to go on buisness is Monterey, CA. There are many reasons why I enjoy coming here. I've just spent the last two days, Thursday and Friday, in Monterey. Everytime I come I say that I am going to go to the Aquarum, but I never make it there. Maybe next time. It really would be a nice place to come...just for fun. Everytime I've come, it's been all work and no play. I had some time to explore yesterday evening, but I was too tired. One of the things that I always get to do while in Monterey is go to Tahama, which is the "memebers only" golf club owned by Clint Eastwood. I've been 3 times and I have never seen Clint...dang it! Now I am not a memeber, so why do I get to go there? Well, I go to Monterey to visit Bookette, a company that I work with. The President of the company is a member of Tahama and he takes me there for lunch everytime I come. It is a very posh place, so you can imagine how taboo it would be to whip out my camera and start taking pictures. Instead I just got these pictures off their website. The picture above is actually the club house. The picture below is the entrance to the club house. It really is a pretty place.


It sits high above the Monterey area on this big hill. You can see all around...beautiful!

1 comment:

rocketmom said...

That place is gorgeous! I want to go there on vacation!