Thursday, July 27, 2006

Life Without My Girls!

So, today is day two without my girls and I really miss them. I am getting stuff done, mixed in with some rest, but I do miss them! It is so quiet! Last night I had to turn on the sound machine because the night before I didn't sleep well at all...too quiet! I miss them tons. I talked to them this morning for a long time and they had lots to tell me. They are happy and having fun, so that made me feel good! Kate said Oma made a yummy dinner and her carrots were better then the carrots we make at home. I asked her if Oma was a better cook then me and she said no, but she was going to make a cooking contest for us and we would both cook something and maybe it would be a tie, but she hopes I win. Then she talked a lot about the new blow up pool they got and how much fun they had. (I guess they played out in the pool for like 2 hours!) Then I talked to Clair. I couldn't understand all that she was saying, but I did get that she also really liked the pool. She also told me she got a hair cut. And her new saying, "Girls don't pick their nose, boys do!" She told me that about 50 times. She's bad about picking her nose and she told me Aunt Maria told her that. Stephen's dad kept saying in the background...boys shouldn't do it either! It was funny. They are real excited about TJ, and Kate said yesterday he was mischievous and she had to take something away from him that he wasn't supposed to be touching! Today Kate will help Aunt Maria make some bread and she is excited about that. So, the girls are doing well! Hope you all are too! We are excited for a visit from Brit and Brooklyn and we really hope Em will be able to visit too! Love you all!

No comments: