Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Girls Are Back in Town!

Hello all...well late Saturday night we met Stephen's parents and picked up the girls. It was WONDERFUL to see them. I could hardly take my eyes of them! It is good to have them back. The break was very nice, but I missed the snugles, hugs, kisses, and funny things they say. It will be hard for them to adjust to having big mama who can't (or doesn't feel like) doing much of anything. They spent a lot of time outside, and both have tan lines from all the time they spent out in the pool! This Big Mama just can't be outside in the heat! I can hardly stand to walk to the car and wait for the AC to cool it down! What can I say...I'm a big whimp! Anyway, it is good to have them home! Hope you are all well. Mom, just two more weeks! Hang in there!

No comments: