Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Where in the World is Emily?

Hey...I thought I would give you all an update on my travels. The last two weeks have made me a "road-warrior!" I started out in El Paso, where I spent two days. I then spent three days in South Carolina. From there I got to spend a couple of days with Ros, the girls, and that new darling little boy. He is precious and oh so sweet. I left Atlanta to spend a few days in the Twin Cities. Minnesota was nice. It never got over 80 degrees. It was a nice change from the humidity and heat. I spent two days there. I got to see the Mall of America and totally plan to return there and spend a few hours or even days in that thing. It is HUGE! I should have taken a picture to blog, but I was pretty sure that my co-workers would have thought I was a freak. :) I am now back in SA and life is busy as always. I will be heading to Florida next week and then on to South Carolina again. I was hoping to get to Hawaii, but it looks like someone else is getting that adventure...for now!

No comments: