Monday, August 07, 2006

Calm Before the Storm

I'm feeling great and have been for the past three days. I am pretty sure this means little man Bowen might come any time now! The next full moon is Aug 9th! If he doesn't come this week, he will have to wait until Stephen comes back from his bushiness trip to G'ville. We are all none too happy about that situation...but GE does pay the bills! What can you do? I am glad that my in-laws will be able to come and stay with the girls and I.
We had a wonderful time with Brit and Brooklyn. Wish they could have stayed longer. Kate was upset that Britni wasn't coming back and Clair kept saying, "Brooklyn is gone!" So, I know the girls had fun. We wish Joel could have come too, but we know he was bring home the bacon! Em, when will you be in GA...you are just teasing us with your trips to SC and AL and your two hour delays in Atlanta! Mom, how is your last week going? Dad, the girls are so excited for you to come and take them to the park again! Love and miss you all!

No comments: