Thursday, July 13, 2006

A visit with Papa the crazy nut!

Last night we got to have a short but fun visit with "Papa the Crazy Nut". It was almost like Christmas with the gifts from Hawaii and cute outfits for Bowen. Dad didn't get here until pretty late, but we let the girls stay up and wait for him. They were so excited. Too bad I felt like crap the whole time and too bad he had to leave at 6:00 the next morning! When Clair got up I told her that Papa said to tell her bye. She said, "Papa's not here silly! He went to go get Emmy!" I said, 'I know, but they will both be back here on Sunday." Then she got all sad and said, "But I want them here NOW!" So, Sunday night might be another late night for the Bright girls who will be way too excited to sleep! Hope you all have a safe end of the week and weekend!

No comments: