Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We are home!

Hello Family!
We are home...we can't decided if we are happy or sad about it. But, here we are none the less.

Anyway, we got home around 7:00ish Sunday night. On the other side of Atlanta, Clair informed us she had to go poop. I asked her if she could hold it because we'd be home in about 15 minutes. She said, she could. To be honest I really didn't think she'd go. We had stopped several times on her request to go to the bathroom and then she didn't go. I think she was just wanting out of her car seat. Anyway, so we got home and she was still clean. So Stephen and I started to unload the van and the girls were playing in the yard. I was getting a bag and noticed Clair standing over to the side. She had her going poop face on and she looked up at me and said, "Auhhhhh, poop!" I about fell over laughing! I guess she did have to go! Too bad she didn't tell me so I could have taken her to the potty!

I sent out pics today to Em and to mom and dad so they could have them on their work computers. (Em, feel free to post some if you'd like.) We had lots of fun and we really loved being with Brooklyn (AKA Texas Tornado...as Em nick-named her!) She is so cute and her laugh is way too darling. I sure hope Joel and Brit have that on tape for posterity! Anyway, we miss her already. While I was looking through pics to send, Kate commented on one of all three girls together. She said, "Oh isn't that picture so cute. You know what makes it so cute?" "What", I said. She responded, "Brooklyn, because Brooklyn is in the picture it is cute!" They really liked having their little cousin around. I am glad we got to spend time together and hope to see her again when Britni's sister gets married in August.

Well, better run. I need to do a few things before Stephen gets home. Love and miss you all mega tons!

No comments: