Monday, May 01, 2006

Living in a fish bowl!







Well, the magician David Blaine is at it again. Known for freezing himself in a block of ice and seeing how many days he could go without eating...his latest trick is to live underwater for 7 days. Today I was near the Temple when I saw a crowd of people. I walked over to see who was there and I stumbled upon David Blaine and his water trick. I happened to have my camera, so I snapped a few pictures for your enjoyment. This is one of the great things about NYC...you never know what interesting things you will happen upon, just by walking down the street. This stunt is taking place in Lincoln Center, which is directly across from the Temple. It probably even made the news...I know it did here. This is just further proof that weirdos are all over New York City!

No comments: