Friday, July 13, 2007

Random Pictures, but too good not to post!

Here are a few randome pictures that I found on my camera. Somewhere along the way I had forgotten to post them. They really made me laugh, so I thought I would share them.

At Britni's babyshower, she bought Brooklyn a "Mother/Baby set." It included a playmat for her baby, a carrier, and a baby back pack. She loved carring her new cheerleader doll in that carrier. It made us all laugh. I think they need to be careful, because I can totally see her trying to put Jack in that carrier and carry him around the house and out the door...if she can get away fast enough! :)



Brooklyn spent a couple of hours on the 4th of July at my house. Joel brought her over and she said, "Dad you don't have to stay." I guess she just wanted to make sure that he knew she was big enough to have a play date with me by herself. We had a fun day of exercising! She enjoyed the Yoga Ball, but LOVED doing situps on the Bean.


I found this picture from our trip to Fiesta Texas that I didn't post. I thought it was too precious not to. Brooklyn really wanted to go on the Water Raft Ride, but she just wasn't big enough. Maybe next year!

No comments: