Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Last Harry Potter


Well, as you know, I'm a Harry Potter fan. I couldn't imagine the last book coming out without me. Joel was kind enough to come with me, at 12:01 am - Saturday morning to stand in line and get my copy of the last and final Harry Potter book. We stood in line for about an hour. I stayed up until 3:30 reading. Ros and I agreed only to read the 1st three chapters, but I read six chapters before my eyes got the better of me. I took a picture with my cell camera to document the occasion. Joel suggested I take a picture while in line, but I felt a little silly doing that. He was then going to take a picture of me making the "big" purchase, but we forgot about that...I guess we were too excited! :) Notice the time on the clock...that is when I finished Chapter 3...I read three more chapters before finally going to bed.

No comments: