Tuesday, July 10, 2007

5 WHOLE INCHES...GONE with a snip, snip, snip!



I did it! I chopped off about 5 inches of my hair! I actually did it about 2 weeks ago and then I realized that I hadn't blogged about it yet, so here it is. I don't have a picture of myself with my new hairdoo, so you will just have to see the picture I took to my hairdresser. The day she did it, it actually looked just like this picture. However...since I am now responsible for doing it, it looks a little less like the picture! For about the last 6 years or so my hair has turned curly! This new cut actually makes it even more curly. I wear it curly alot! It's easier and cuter too! To get it as straight as the picture, I have to spend a lot of time with a straightener and use alot of product. Needless to say most mornings sleep is more important to me, so curly it is! :) I've blacked out the face in the picture, because I didn't want you to think of the real person...just imagine my face under all that hair...and the black blob! :)

3 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

It looks like she has a big hariy spider on her face...creepy!

Em said...

The point of the picture...was not the creepy black glob...it was the hairstyle! FOCUS Rosie!

Bright-Mom said...

I can't help it...she looks like she's got that werwolf disorder!