Friday, July 20, 2007

Huge Hit!

Well, as most of you know we had a big party at our house yesterday! the girls helped me make invitations and we inivted some of our favorite neighborhood kids (7 total kids counting Kate & Clair) over for a fun day of crafts! We called it...Summer Make and Take! We made snow globes, bracelets, painted ceramics, made dream charms, designed painters caps, and for lunch each kid made their own mini pizza. It was a huge hit! It only got crazy after lunch, and then once I got out the next project, things settled back down. It even wasn't as messy as I thought it might be...the only real messy part was the cheese from the cheese pizza. Sadly...I have no pictures to blog. My camara battery was out! Hey...I can't think of everything. My friend took some pictures but she doesn't have a digital...so I will have to wait until her film gets developed. Until then...

1 comment:

Bugga said...

That sounds like so much fun. i want to come over to play.

Aunt bugga