Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Brand New Baby Jack




I totally forgot that I had the brand new pictures from my phone camera that I can post. So I will post them along with the details...Jack Clayton Call weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces (and the Dr. said to expect a small baby). He was 20 1/2 inches long and his head was a womping 14 inches around. He has a FULL head of jet black hair (like Britni when she was born) and looks just like Britni's dad, Perry or Pops (if you talk to Brooklyn). He is beautiful and hardly fusses at all...I think the parents are hoping he stays that calm. Last night when the Dr. was putting on her gloves to check him Brooklyn said, "Where are my glubs to help you?" She is already, within the first 2 hours of his life, ready to jump in - gloves and all- to help with baby Jack. The pictures with him in a cap are taken about 10-15 minutes upon entering the world. The hatless picture was a request of Aunt Ros...she wanted to see his FULL head of hair!

No comments: