Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A post from the Long Lost Sister!

Hello from sick in Georgia!
We have all been sick at some point and time over the last week or so. However, we managed to fit in a trip to Aiken and a trip to see Jessica's play. Kate is always so proud that her Aunt is on stage. It was a really cute play. Clair started to get really bad sick the next day. She was caughing so bad. I was worried. However, once we got her home and got a humidifier going, she got better. She still has a little congestion and a little coughing, but not like it was! Kate seems to get it for a day and then get over it. Maybe she is building up resistance to all the crude now that she is in pre-school. Then of course I got it...full on! Coughing while PG is not too fun. To top that off, I also have another urinary track infection. I finally went to the doc today, because it was just starting to be more than I could bare! So, now I have an antibiotic and hopefully it will knock it out! It is NO fun! Anyway, I guess I have done enough whining! I love and miss you all!

No comments: