Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mom's message

Hello Call Bloggers! Just wanted to let you all know that Brooklyn’s birthday party was a ton o’ fun but, there were way too many KIDDOS! I think Brooklyn was a bit overwhelmed…poor baby didn’t even get to open her own presents…the other kids were tearing into them. (The Kimball twins are pretty aggressive!) I think Brooklyn was quite relieved when everyone left and just her parents and both sets of doting grandparents were there! She is so much fun…laughs all of the time. Her latest trick is to hug the sculpture of two little girls we have sitting on the coffee table in the Family Room. Papa told her it was Aunt Rosalind and Emily and she kisses it and hugs it and says…”ahhhh!” when she sees it. I love hearing Kate and Clair stories….I love the one about Miss Connie and the “location, location, location” thing. I’ve told everyone at work and they think Kate is brilliant! Clair is really getting to be quite the phone talker with her Mimi. She is a little chatter box. They were so much fun this past Christmas! And yes, Clair actually saved our hides on the nativity…she was the ONLY one who took it seriously. Is she precious, or what, in those pictures? Hope all is well with everyone…Aunt Emily….I agree that the Governor of Virginia has a “runaway eyebrow!” Did you all see him offer the rebuttal after the State of the Union address? I couldn’t concentrate on what he was saying (not that it was anything but hogwash, anyway!) because of that eyebrow! If you can Folks….try and check it out. I love you all! Mom

No comments: