Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mom's Thoughts and Memories

Hello, Call Fam! It has been a while since I posted anything on the blog. I have been so busy…I had a play at work on Monday and it was very time-consuming. It was a hit but, frankly, I am glad it is over! The oldsters wear me out some days! I loved Rosalind’s post about family and spending time together. Those were my sentiments exactly! I do so wish you guys were closer. I love Kate’s new hairdo and I think she looks so mature with the new cut. She is such a doll…I am glad that little Clair still looks itty bitty, though. I hate for them to grow up so fast! Of course Brooklyn likes to walk around with the cell phone tucked in between her ear and her shoulder like she is 16! It is too funny! They are all three so adorable! I can’t wait to find out what grandbaby # 4 is…I hope it is boy, Ros! Kate will be “very frustrated” if it isn’t!” Too funny! Dad’s birthday was a bit uneventful….he wouldn’t let me buy him a cake. I did make him a batch of homemade almond joys…he loved those, but I wish everyone could’ve been here for his b-day. He is just as cute as he was 32 years ago when I helped him celebrate his 23nd birthday! Crazy boy! Hope you all have a great day……..I love you! Mimi

No comments: