Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Never a Bore....look who just turned 4!



Yes Brooklyn turned the big 4 today. She was so excited for this day and is even more excited for her party on Saturday. She wanted me to send a card to her cousins Kate and Clair, "begging them to jump in their car so they can get to the party just in time." (Her words to me.) Well, stay tuned for more pictures. I have a really cute picture and movie clip of her playing the Wii the other night at my house. She was so funny. I had a great time watching her try to ski jump without becoming a snowball. It was hilarious...so stay tuned in the days ahead.

2 comments:

britni said...

c,cvjd;gjhjkfgks;gk,uudfdfjfds dfhsasgvasvfikuaqgiiewsjsijeiikofiiujcdsksdkfgkudmgiwifolgogddo69folfflf7l,dlddldldlldldld,d,, ,c ,m,xksxkmxxkxlxkxxsghvlkzklckmcmcccmkclkmxzlkxzlxz;lx

(recognize that..yep that is brooklyn telling you thank you and she loves you)

Bright-Mom said...

Hey Boogie! Clair has begged me every day to please take her to Texas for your party! She begged so much that now Bowen asks if we are going to your house EVERY time we get in the car! I told them we couldn't go because Kate had school. Clair said we could pretend she was sick! I had to explain that was lying! :) I wish we could come too! :(