Friday, September 21, 2007

Where in the world is Emily?

Here's a hint!

Hint #2:

Hint #3:
"Muhana, You Ugly!"
Not sure on the spelling of that name, so think...Johnny Lingo!

ALOHA from the Aloha State of Hawaii. This is a beautiful state. I'd like to say that I'm working my fingers to the bone, but I'm actually really enjoying myself too. The sales reps m.o. here in Hawaii is to work everyone from early morning to late, late at night. I haven't had that experience. She has been great. We did training today and then she took me to Pearl Harbor (I'll post those pictures later.) I've also gotten a couple of chances to be on the beach. Since it's very hard to take pictures of myself and who really wants a picture of themself, this is the best I have to offer...

It is beautiful here on Oahu...I would love to come back (next time with someone) and maybe to one of the other islands. I'm staying at a fabulous hotel on Waikiki...it's very touresty, but still - What a gorgeous state!

2 comments:

britni said...

Oh!! Forget the jealousy I had from the Kate Hudson encounter, I am now turning into a horrible GREEN Eyed Monster! Oh..I wish I could be there...don't you want to be teaching a 2 yr.old about dinosaurs and being thrown up on by a 2 month old? Oh the beaches of Hawaii...take lots of pictures! Brooklyn is so excited that you are in Hawaii..Ty Pennington was doing a remote for Extreme Makeover and she heard Hawaii and she was thrilled that you were there..but I think she thought you were on tv...anyway..come back tan and enjoy the sun and beaches!

Brooke said...

Lucky!!! Have a great time.