Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What would NYC be without a....

CELEBRITY SIGHTING! Yes, for those of you who don't know I was eating Brunch in the Village on Labor Day. We were at a restuarant called Grey Dog. (It's very delicious!) I was with 2 of my old roommates. I had just ordered and was looking for a table. I turned around to tell ask my roommates where they wanted to go and who should be standing RIGHT in FRONT of me (actually behind me in the line)...Kate Hudson, her boyfriend Dax Shepperd, and her son Ryder (in a stroller). I literally bumped into her. It was cool. They ordered, got their food, and left. We tried to sneak a picture without being too obvious, but only got this...

She looked beautiful. More gorgeous in person, I have to say. Her son was cute, but in major need of a haircut. Dax...not so cute. I like her with Owen Wilson better. It was pretty exciting and so NYC.

3 comments:

britni said...

SOOOOOO jealous! Wish I was there!!!!

Brooke said...

You are so like "Star" magazine, giving details on what she was wearing and what went on, even the scolding :) That is hilarious!

Bright-Mom said...

I am so happy one of us has something exciting to share...all I have to talk about is how many poopy diapers Bowen has, the color of Clair's post nasal dripping, and which kids in Kate's class got in trouble. Not nearly as exciting as movie stars and NYC. Thanks for the entertainment Em...we all live through you!