Monday, September 17, 2007

Still posting from my travels

On my last trip, I ended my 6 weeks journey in NY. It was great. I got to see Chy and the Fillmores. She was very kind and invited Mary and her family over as well. It was nice seeing family. Two of the most exciting things that happened, while in NY was that I got to go to the US Open. We saw Serena Williams get her butt kicked. She was horrible. We also saw part of the game between Ferrer and Nagal. THese were both the semi-finals. It was way cool. I only stayed for part of the second match (men's). I left at 12:30am and it was only after the second set. Two of my friends stayed for the whole thing and didn't get home until 3:30am. That was way too late for me. It was such a neat thing to see.



Before either of the two matches started, we went to the practice courts. Lucky for us we saw the very hot Andy Roddrick. He is really good looking and I loved watching him play. Too bad he lost his match. (Ignore the bald head...focus on the hotty with the racket!) :)



The other exciting thing I got to do was go to a Broadway play. I don't feel like any trip to NYC is complete without a Broadway show. I was lucky to get a ticket to Legally Blonde. I literally went last minute and was pleased to get a pretty decent, reasonably priced ticket. It was a really cute show. I'd recommend it. Wicked is still my favorite. This is the curtain before the show.


Stay tuned for the highlight of my trip to NYC. It was a great treat, but I'm too tired to share until later.

No comments: