Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I just spent $20 on Refreshers!

Dearest Family,
It is with the utmost joy that I share the following website with you..."British Delights"


Yes, the title of this post is true...I just bought 10 rolls of my ALL time favorite candy, refreshers. I have learned through intense Internet research that these candies are becoming increasing hard to find, even in the UK. They have become a "vintage" candy. Maybe I need to buy my two year food storage supply now!

Also at this site you can get the ever yummy biscuit, HOB NOBS...in it's many forms...plain (my favorite) or chocolate, or a new one to me, cream center.

In addition to those yummy items they also have Walkers crisps...who could forget such classics as salt and vinegar, cheese and onion, smokey bacon...and then the less known (or maybe our mother was just sheltering us) Prawn Cocktail, tomato ketchup, and the scrumptious lamp and mint. (I can't make this up people!)

And...last and least, who would want it, but they do sell it, British deodorant!
Shop away and don't forget...God Bless the Queen!
Your "Brilliant" Sister!
Rosalind

1 comment:

Em said...

$20 is a very small price to pay for pure joy. Save some for me...I'll be there in November.