Saturday, October 15, 2011

Golfing Date

So this was the best date I've had in a LONG time and it was with a total hotty! Because Jack couldn't go to see Mary Poppins (he was really disappointed), I told him I would take him on a date where ever he wanted. He wanted to go to Crocodile Gap. So last Saturday, Jack and I headed to play miniature golf. He was so excited and so cute doing it. We played 18 holes. Now, his dad would not approve...I totally let him drag the ball with his club, start closer to the hole, or kick it with his foot. It was basically a free for all. We were the only ones on the course, so we could do whatever we wanted. It was great! He had such a good time and I got 4 holes in 1. That's never happened before. When I was telling Jack how excited I was about it, he said, "I think the wind really helped you, Aunt Nanny." I guess that was his way of saying, "You're not really that good Aunt Nanny." As we were driving home he said, "Thanks Aunt Nanny for taking me on the date. It was great!" He is a good kid.

Look at that form...he might just turn pro with a little more of my influence after all. :)

No comments: