Saturday, October 15, 2011

Babysitting Miss P

So Thursday evening I got to babysit Perri, while her mom took the other two to the park and Brooklyn to tennis practice. She came in such a great mood, probably because she knew she had some fun in store for me! Look at that smile.
It started with me picking her up, only to discover that she had thrown up all over herself and her car seat. I cleaned her up and started on the car seat and then it happened again, only this time she was soaked to the bone. I changed her clothes and she was a happy baby again. Smiling and laughing...once again I am pretty sure she was laughing at me. She is sitting in my lap watching TV, when it happened...3 LARGE explosions. When I went to change her she had exploded over the new outfit I had just put on her. There was only 1 other outfit in the bag and it was a fall outfit. Now I know the months say it is fall, but Texas doesn't know that yet. It was a little too warm to put that on, so Perri and I just chilled on the couch with her only in a diaper and wrapped in her blanket. She slept and was happy as a clam. Right before it was time to go, I decided to put on the darling outfit (I believe Chy Ayn gave to her.), so she could ride home in comfort. She looked so darling and was so happy. Here are a couple of shots that I got. I realized how hard it is to take pictures of a baby when you only have 2 hands and you need them both for the camera. Plus she is starting to get a little wiggly these days.


She is such a cute, happy baby!

No comments: