Monday, October 31, 2011

The Best of our Annual Witch's Cafe!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

So, this year I got to thinking about how many fun ideas I've used over the years. So, I decided to put a few of my favorites from years past on our blog.

Boo-nanas!
These were very cute, but if you don't like coconut, then they might not be the best idea.



String Cheese fingers!
Always a hit and a staple every year!


Frankestein Pizza!
These turned out so cute, if I do say so myself!


Frankestein Kiwi!
I thought these were darling, even if the kids didn't like the taste.


Popcorn Ball Ghost
I didn't realize that the kids liked this, but Jack requested it again. Too bad I can't remember how I made him and I do remember he was a lot of work...so sorry Jack the Ghost won't be appearing again.


Donut Hole Eyeballs and Circus Peanut Pumpkins


Apple Fangs
(Sometimes I include a tongue, but I guess I didn't the year of this picture.)


AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE THING I'VE MADE....Witch Tacos!
I've never been able to top this one, eventhough I try each year. I think this will go down in history as the best part of any Witch's cafe I'll ever do. I think they are so cute and I am happy to say that I thought of this idea all on my own. Everything else I've gotten on the internet or a book.




So stay tune for what we serve for Witch's Cafe 2011!!!

2 comments:

Bugga said...

Internet or not ~ what cute and clever ideas. I loved your Taco witch - that was so cute and looked tasty too ~ unlike those creepy fingers. I wished that I had looked at your Blog before Halloween so that I could have brought some of these treats to trick Brooke's guests at our Witches' Cafe. Way to go, Aunti Em!!

Brooke said...

Love those ideas! What a fun Aunt you are. Looks delish!