Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I demand a REFUND!

The Daily Beast came up with a list of the TOP 50 cities best for LOVE!

#1. San Antonio, TX
#2. Milwaukee, WI
#3. Austin, TX
#4. Virginia Beach, VA
#5. San Diego, CA
#6. Boston, MA
#7. New Orleans, LA
#8. Hartford, CT
#9. Cleveland, OH
#10. Portland, OR

***Well, I'm writing a letter to the mayor, the govenor, the President, or someone and demanding a refund. How can I grow up in the #1 best city for love and still be single. All the years I've paid taxes...I want it back. I want it all back! (What's that you say...we don't pay taxes in Texas, well I'm talking about the sales tax in SA!) I demand a refund of 20+ years of paying sales tax in the city of San Antonio. It's the least this city can do for me, for not living up to the LOVE hype!

In case you were wondering...rounding out the bottom of the list were the following:

#41. Dallas, TX
#42. Charlotte, NC
#43. Indianapolis, IN
#44. Richmond, VA
#45. Miami, FL
#46. Cincinnati, OH
#47. Tampa, FL
#48. Riverside, CA
#49. Detroit, MI
#50. Jacksonville, FL

You can check out the full list here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-06/50-best-cities-for-love/2/

No comments: