Tuesday, February 22, 2011

He's older today...Happy Birthday DAD!


Today dad is another year older...we won't say how old, because no one would believe us. He doesn't look a day over 40! :)
Dad is a great father, papa, brother, and friend. I appreciate all that he does for all of us, but especially for me. He always puts his family first. He loves his grand kids and they love him.


This past weekend I spent Saturday with my dad in Fort Worth. We had such a great time. He sacrificed a whole day to go with me. What a great dad he is! Can't wait to spend many more birthdays with him!

3 comments:

littlegry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littlegry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BILL!! Love you and hope you enjoy your 40th birthday. :o)

Bugga said...

I'm pretty late with my wishes but Happy Birthday, Bill. I think that this was a pretty BIG birthday, if I remember correctly - I guess turning a day over 40 is pretty big! :o)