Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is this really what I should be posting?

Probably not, but let's face it...1 picture is a lot easier than posting the millions from Hawaii and Disney World that I need to post.

To really understand this blog you must have some background information. I've blogged about this topic before...in November and December of 2008. It's just something I love and I won't hide it.
http://callcorner.blogspot.com/2008/10/fro-yo-taste-off.html
http://callcorner.blogspot.com/2008/12/quest-for-pinkberry-like-yogurt.html

I am in LA right now. You know that besides Disney Land, CA really is only good for 2 other things. In-N-Out Burger and most importantly...Pink Berry. I didn't make it to an In-N-Out this time. Since I do not have a car, I had to get a little creative about getting my Pink Berry. I somewhat had to con/beg a local co-worker to take me to a Pink Berry that is 5.79 miles from my hotel. Was the con/begging worth it? HECK YES!

My co-worker lives right here in LA and has never been to a Pink Berry...what is wrong with this lady? I consider this co-worker lucky that I came into her life...her eyes have been open.

Imagine my surprise when I walk in to that brightly colored piece of heaven and discover that Pink Berry now has 3 flavors...original, green tea (never tried it - never will), and pomegranate. Yes I tried the new flavor and yes I loved it. I had an original/pomegranate swirl with kiwi, pineapple, and mochi. I have died and gone to heaven. I don't know when the last time I've had a Pink Berry, but I do know when I will have it again...next week when I'm in San Jose. I've already scoped out the location in San Jose. I land Wednesday at 8 pm, so I will pick one up then and Thursday on my way out of San Jose to Monterey. Three times in 2 weeks...now that makes all this traveling worth it!

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Will I ever know the joy of Pink berry?

Em said...

We need to plan to trip to NYC and I will open your eyes too!