Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hawaii trip last month

Last month I spent about 10 days in Hawaii for work. I am just now getting my pictures posted. Here are a couple of pictures of the beach. I actually got to spend a few hours on the beach.


I also spent a day working in a hotel at the beach...thus the picture of me in business clothes, at the beach.



I am also including a picture of the local LDS church in Honolulu. It is one of the prettiest churches I've ever been in. I love the outside, so I took a picture this time.

2 comments:

britni said...

Those first 2 pictures are so perfect they look fake! I am so jealous. I didn't know the church put murals on church building of Christ like that. Interesting. Very pretty!

Em said...

This is a really old church, like pre-world war II. I've never seen one like it before. It is huge!