Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grandma's Clan



It was so nice to see everyone, or at least almost everyone while celebrating Grandma's life of 94 years. I always love being with my cousins and this was no different. It would have been nice if all the Segos, Fillmores, Brights, Pearsons, and Calls could have been there. We just had to make due with the majority of the cousins. Thanks to others, I have pictures to document our time together.

Look at all these Call Girls...ok, so I am the only "original" Call Girl cousin left, but I was gratful that Victoria joined us in this picture...so I wasn't alone. :) I think we are a pretty gorgeous group...if I do say so myself.


Here are some of the Call male cousins. We've always been a little short on the males in our family, but not having Mitch, Anson, Johnny, Danny, Lucas, Cameron, and all the little Call guys makes this bunch small in number but still very handsome.


It was good to see all those that could come and I can't help but think how happy it made Grandma to have us all together. 27 grandkids, 36 great-grandkids (with 3 more on the way this year) makes for a great posterity for Grandma. We are one lucky family.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I loved seeing you guys! those are some great photos :)
love you Em!

Em said...

I'd love to take credit for the photos, but my camera is broken...so these are some that Theresa sent. Thanks Theresa for sharing.

Bright-Mom said...

Love my all my cuz!