Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dinner and Babysitting



Tonight Joel and Brit celebrated their anniversary. That meant a night out and a night in for me, Brooklyn, and Jack. I promised Brooklyn a fun dinner, with Jello eggs and cookie making. For dinner I made Octo-dogs and shells. Brooklyn loved to it and I have to say myself that it turned out darling. The Jello egg, which were not worth taking a picture of didn't turn out as well, unless you like Jello egg halves. I couldn't get the eggs to come out in whole. They were still yummy. Poor Jack, he didn't get to partake in any of the yummies. He did enjoy pears, cereal, cantelop, and carrots. We had a nice night.

3 comments:

britni said...

The meal turned out so cute! We are so grateful to have such great family near that are willing to watch our kids so we can have alone time. Thanks for all you do with Brooklyn and Jack!

Bright-Mom said...

Em, Looks so cute. Please send me the instructions. Looks like a fun meal to make while Stephen is out of town!

chyayn said...

You are such a FUN aunt!!! Come back to NY! WE MISS YOU!