Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cold doesn't begin to describe the place where I am at!

If you know anything about me, you know that I don't enjoy...actually I loathe cold weather. There is a reason that I live in Texas and it isn't all about cute cowboys! Well, yesterday I spent the day in New Orleans where the weather was 80 degrees. That is my kind of Decemeber weather. Imagine my shock and despair when I landed in New Mexico, walked out the airport and saw my breath. It was not a pretty moment. If I can see my breath...it is too cold for me. Today I am in Gallup and the white stuff on the ground and coming down is another huge indication that I shouldn't be here. Unfortunately I am heading from NM to NY...where it is not just cold, but humid too. That is a deadly combination in my book. Let's hope I don't freeze to death.

3 comments:

britni said...

Just think WARM thoughts..like serendipity hot chocolate!!! If it makes you feel better it will be warm here for when you get back. i dont think it is suppose to get cold again...but what to forecaster's really know?

Bright-Mom said...

I also hate the cold...the high today was like 79! I must admit...I do like it to at least be cold enough for a jacket for Christmas! Wearing shorts doesn't get me in the holiday mood!

chyayn said...

Ohhhh Emily, it IS collld here. Today we got SLAMMED with lots and lots of snow and ice.:( Im sorry. So what yummy WARM Sunday dinner can I make you to help you feel better??:) Im glad you are coming!!