Friday, October 26, 2007

Flashback Friday



I have a good friend that does "Flashback Friday" on her blog. She always posts true flashback pictures from her past. Since I don't really have any, I thought I would only flashback a few months. A couple of months ago Brooklyn spent the night at my house on a Saturday night. I wante dto try sponge rollers in her hair for church the following day. She was such a good sport. I forgot to get pictures once the curlers were taken out. I think next time we need to try smaller rollers. Then weeks later...Joel and Brit needed to go to HEB. I was preparing for a work trip somewhere, so Brooklyn and Jack spent the evening at my house. They were good as gold. They just laid in my bed and watched TV while I packed. They stayed like that the whole time. The only draw back was that Jack loves to have blow-outs in my presents. Needless to say this time was no different. When Joel came to pick them up I noticed Jack had left a nice little surprise on my sheets. Lucky for me Britni washed my sheets while I was out of town. Thanks Jack and thanks Brit!

Happy Flashback Friday!

No comments: