Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm in GOOD company!


This past Tuesday and Wednesday I participated in my Graduation ceremonies at Columbia University. It was great. I enjoyed the actual university commencement more than my college graduation, although my name was read among the other 600 graduates at that particular ceremony. (That has never been done at Teachers College before...this is the first year they've read the names of graduates.) The reall stinky part is that Matthew Fox, a fellow Columbia Alum, spoke at another college's commencement. While some lucky people were listening to him...we were listening to some physist/sciencest talk about her achievements. No offense to the sceiencest of the world, but Matthew Fox is not only more interesting, but he is way hot too! Oh well, at least I can say that he and I now are part of something together....along with Rogers and Hamerstein, Art Garfunkel, Julia Stiles, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Alan Greenspan. Those are just to name a few! (Some Alumni I'd rather not name...don't like them!) Needless to say Matthew and I have the same robes now! :)

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

He is pretty hot! I think i would have crashed the other college's graduation!