Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Business Trip to Florida













The last day of October and the 1st 2 days of November I spent in Florida. I was working, but I also got to spend the 1st day of November on the beach. It was 85 degrees and so beautiful. One of the schools that I was supposed to be training at cancelled on me. This meant that I had a whole afternoon on the beach. I got in the water up to my waist and it wasn't actually a nice temperature. There were only about 20 people as far as the eye could see. I am posting pictures from my cellphone. I thought I had forgotten my camera, only to find out my camera was in my laptop bag the whole time! I was a little bugged that I didn't think to check there.

I also had a quick trip to CT. I stayed on Yale's campus...not as nice as Columbia, but I guess it works for some! :) It was beautiful. I was so sad that I was so close to NYC, yet not close enough. Maybe another time!

Next week I go to Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. Don't hold your breath...I doubt it will be worthy of a blog! :)

No comments: