Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Brooklyn's BIG Announcement


Right before Thanksgiving dinner, when we were going around the table saying what we are thankful for, Brooklyn made her announcement. With the help from her dad, she took off her big bulky sweater (in 80 degree weather, we should have been suspicous). Her shirt says it all. We are all really excited for the new baby to come...babies are always welcome in our family. When you ask Brooklyn if she wants a baby sister or a baby brother, she ALWAYS says, "Baby sitster." Joel tries to get her to say brother, but it never works. I think she probably knows better than us what's coming.
(I know you are thinking that I act like this child is mine, because I post about her...really Brit has had problems posting pictures, so I do it for them. That way everyone can see how cute she is...and just like all my nieces, she's a doll!)

No comments: