Monday, January 30, 2006

RATS and MORE!

Well, the rat count is up...I have now seen 14 rats in the subway of NYC. One day I saw 4...that is a daily record, normally I only see 1 every once in awhile. I would like to tell you how many miles I have walked while in NYC, but I have some sad news for you...I lost my pedometor while in Texas. I now am only keeping track of the number of rats that I see and the amount of change I find on the streets. I am over $3, but I can't tell you an exact amount.

Now for the interesting news...I substituted again today and several of the little boys (who are obviously from the "right" side of the tracks) were so excited that they couldn't work. Why were they excited...because they were going to the SuperBowl next Sunday. Can you believe that people live like that? Well, I have met them and know that they do!

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Do you want me to send you a new pedometer? We have an extra just sitting around!

Em said...

yes..please do!