Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How to get a baby brother!

Hello Family!
Well, last night I got to see some of the new books Usborne is offering and they are so cool! I have a whole new wish list of stuff to get! This is such a dangerous job for me! :) Brit, we need to get you hooked up with some new catalogs and set up an e-party for you. Double the free books!
I love the picture of Brooklyn. She is so cute and my girls really miss her. We had a wonderful time over Christmas and we were so lucky to be together! We hope it happens again soon! I am still totally holding out for a girls weekend in NYC...so all you boys out there....make it happen for us...please!
Well, I have to share something with you that Kate told Stephen today. She was snuggling with him and said, "Dad I know how we can get a baby brother. You just need to whisper to mom's belly and then a baby brother will get in there." Too funny! We asked her who told her that and she wouldn't say, which most likely means, she came up with it on her own! Anyway...we'll let you know if that works! :)

No comments: