Monday, January 23, 2006

Hacking up a lung in NYC!



Here is a picture of the piece of lung I hacked up this morning! Ok, not really...but I feel like I have hacked up several large lung chunks over the weekend. Part of my problem could be that I decided (against better judgement) to go ice skating in Central Park on Saturday night. Isn't that one of those "Must Do" activities while in NYC? Well, although it probable is...it probably shouldn't be done when you are recovering from a cold. Needless to say this nagging cough is still a naggin'. How glad I will be for the Spring time and a little warmth. I know that Joel and family are puking, but when you get over that post a picture or two. I miss seeing Prissy Pants! Ros, once potty training is undercontrol...post a picture or two of Clair-bear in her new role as potty-girl! I miss your girls too! Love ya all!

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

You are too funny Em!