Saturday, December 04, 2010

Christmas Traditions






It's that time of year again. We did our annual Gingerbread construction night. The boys did a train and the girls did a house. As always it was great fun, but we've learned that papa is the best at putting the things together. I was in charge of putting the house together and it kept falling apart. At the end of the night, as I was taking pictures of the final products, I declared the girls as the "winners!" Jack completely melted down. Yes, he is that competitive. I had to then declare the boys the winner of the gingerbread trains. That made him happy. We've decided that next year we are using graham crackers and everyone is doing there own and we will make a real competition of it. :)













2 comments:

Bugga said...

Merry Christmas to all the Calls. This looks like a fun activity but I'm afraid that I would be taking little nibbles and eating most of it before it was completed. Give those kids hugs from Uncle don and Aunt Bugga!

Brooke said...

Love that tradition ;)
Who is Joel "scolding" in taht one with his finger up. I"m scared ;0