Monday, June 08, 2009

Busy Spring








Well, summer is here, but let me catch you up on our busy spring!


Every weekend was full of soccer games - I can't imagine how it will be to have THREE kids doing sports! Just trying to keep up with Kate and Clair was crazy! I finally had to make just one schedule with times, fields, and which jerseys they needed to wear! The girls both enjoyed playing Upward soccer again. I think next year we will move Kate into a different league as I feel she has out grown Upward. It was sure great while it lasted and Clair will participate again next year and Bowen will when he is old enough. It is a great introduction!

Kate missed about three days of school due to a high fever! However, she got to do a few "fun" make up work projects. She likes this one so much she asked me to take a picture!

We (me and Clair and Bowen) also took a trip to the Greenville zoo with some of our friends from church! The kids really did not like the elephant smells! But we still had tons of fun! (You should try to take a picture with 9 kids 2 - 5 years old!)


Once the weather got warm, the kids were so ready to put on swimsuits and play in the water! So, until the pool opened, the sprinklers had to do!

For Memorial Day we went to Aiken. Stephen's sister Jessica came on Monday and brought her cute little puppy Max. My kids are IN LOVE with him! Bowen thinks Max is his dog!

Despite a great spring, we are ready for summer bring it on!

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Sorry, the pictures are all out of order! I was trying to get them in order, but the blog site was really acting up! Sorry!

Em said...

Can't wait for you guys to come visit. Nothing like fun in the Texas sun.