Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A night in NYC, in SA

Last night we went out to dinner and had a NYC-ish night. We started out with pizza at Grimaldi's. I was first introduced to Grimaldi's while living in NYC. It is right by the Brooklyn Bridge and it is the best pizza around. Luckly we just had one open here in SA. Yummy...it's a good thing it is on the other side of town, because I would want to eat there all the time. After dinner, we walked over to a place called Orange Cup. It is a Pinkberry like frozen yogurt place. It was delicious.

I would give it a 1 & 1/2 thumbs up, out of 2. Pinkberry is of course a 2 thumbs up thing. I'm excited for later this week...when I can eat the real thing. I will again be heading to CA and I've already mapped out to the local Pinkberry. Yummy!

2 comments:

britni said...

UMMM...they were both sooo good!!

chyayn said...

Before I even finsihed reading your title I saw..."a night in NYC..." and about freaked out that you didnt call us!:) hahahaha COME TO NYC and ILl take you to pizza and pinkberry!!! MISS YOU EM!