Monday, February 11, 2008

The LOVE month Part 2


Since February 14th is Valentine's Day, I thought what better place to celebrate than HAWAII...the state of romance, so I decided to spend V-day in Hawaii. OK, so my work decided to send me to Hawaii and it just happened to be during the week of Valentine's. I am currently staying in a hotel (for 2 nights) and I thought I would share my view from this hotel. I am moving to a hotel on the beach tomorrow and it couldn't come soon enough. My neighbors are really in love and all their lovin has kept me up. Honeymooners...I guess. :) Hopefully my new hotel will be quieter and with a closer to the ocean view. Tomorrow I am flying to Kaui, but just for the day. I still plan to bring my camera in case I can get a few pretty shots.

2 comments:

britni said...

I want more pics! Have fun in that LOVEly state :)!

Bright-Mom said...

Hey Em...I wish I was with you! It would be better than being here by myself for V-day!