Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've got some catchin' up to do...

I know I've been so slack about posting. So, I am going to repent and try to catch up...starting with CHRISTMAS...has it been that long? Gosh, I am bad...I'll just post a few of my favs!
Our annual visit from Santa...he brought Toblurone...he must have come into some money...all I ever got from a visit with Santa was a candy cane! By the way...Bowen is saying "Cheese!".

Bowen in his new bike trailer! Also the where I found a bunch of candy wrappers he "stole" from the stockings and ate! Little sneaky boy!

Clair on her beloved bike "Seastar". She rides like a pro! She's my little speed racer!

Here is Kate on "Super-Star". She is very cautius! Let's hope she drives the same way in about 10 years! :)

Here are my two studious girls playing on their "laptops".

1 comment:

britni said...

So cute..we had so much fun playing with yall during chrismas. that is all brooklyn talks about