Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In TWO WEEKS

Yesterday I took a little walk with Brooklyn around the neighborhood. It was a nice night. She is always great company because she is in this "chatty" phase. She was talking about baby Jack and playing basketball with him. I said, "When do you think Jack is going to get here?" She looked up at me and said (very matter of factly), "In 2 weeks." I then said, "How do you know?" She said, "I just do!" I then asked if she had told her mom that. She replied, "No yet!" So mark your calendars everyone...Jack will be here on June 26th. I have to say that I sure hope she isn't right because I will be in Michigan and I don't want this baby to come without me! Also Stephani and I are planning the babyshower for June 30th...Hold on Britni, we aren't ready for Jack yet! :)

No comments: