Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Knicks Beat the Jazz


While in NYC, I had the chance to attend a Knicks game. (That is actually something I wanted to do while I lived here, but I just never had the chance.) You know Mormons...they feel like they have to root for the Jazz just because they are from Utah. A whole group of YSA's got together and went to the game. While they were rooting for the Jazz, I was rooting for the Knicks...well, actually I was rooting for Maleak Rose (# 31 on the Knicks). He's a former Spur and I like to believe a Spur at heart even today. It was a pretty exciting game...the Knicks won by one at the buzzer. Needless to say there were lots of disappointed Mormons around me! I'm of course in green and my friends Karen and Kristan are on either side of me. My former roommate Lindsay is above with her new roommate Caroline. I had a blast and have other pictures on my camera to post. This picture was actually take by Caroline nad she emailed it to me. I'll post again soon!

No comments: